Whether you are a CEO, lead a team, or top performer setting and achieving goals is a daily part of your life. The struggle often comes in the execution or consistency of those goals. Understand why and learn how to overcome those obstacles to achieve the success you desire.
- Increased productivity (reported by 53% of executives)
- Organizational strength (48%)
- Customer service (39%)
- Reducing customer complaints (34%)
- Bottom-line profitability (22%)
% = Average performance increase from hiring an executive coach/consultant.
Things I’ve worked on in my life…
Graphic Designer/ Front-end Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art & Design
- Self-taught front-end developer
- Created logos and websites for 100+ clients
Coach & Leader
- Lead and grew a team of designers and developers at a nationwide advertising agency
- Developed multiple systems to improve efficiencies in sales and production teams
- Specialized in performance coaching for athletes
- Business coaching resulting in promotions and increased salaries
- Individual transformative coaching
Mental Health Advocate
- Each year I like to donate to the Distinguished Gentleman’s Charity Motorcycle Ride
- The DGR Charity Motorcycle Ride raises awareness around prostate cancer and mens mental health. It’s a worldwide event that happens once a year and all participants dress in their “dapperest” attire and ride their vintage motorcycles through town.
- Over the years I have helped to raise thousands of dollars for the event and hope to continue to add to that in the future.